Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Extreme Chocolate Banana Bread

I have another extremely large bunch of bananas to be thankful for today. So...I decided to make a double batch of banana bread. I started with a recipe for extra banana banana bread. I adapted it from a recipe I found on For the Love of Cooking. Then, to change it up I added cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and walnuts to the second half of the batch. It turned out very well! Rich and moist, with a nice balance to the chocolate and banana flavors. I've titled it Extreme Chocolate

Rich, moist bread with a nice balance of flavors, get the recipe here http://bestmixerreviews.com/category/recipes/quick-breads-extreme-chocolate-banana-bread/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my blog! Leave a comment and let me know what you think.