Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Banana Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Walnuts

The harvest keeps on coming! Now the banana trees have decided to bless us with their bounty! I've been making lots of starfruit products for the last while, as well as using them to garnish drinks and dessert plates. Got through the starfruit crop in pretty good form. Now, I'm back to banana products.

Here is a picture of the bunch of bananas that has been getting ripe this week.

This is just a small portion of a bunch of bananas. I've already frozen the majority of this

To read the full recipe go to http://bestmixerreviews.com/category/recipes/cookies-and-brownies-raisin-oatmeal-drops/banana-cookies-with-chocolate-chips-and-walnuts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by my blog! Leave a comment and let me know what you think.